Does this describe your leadership?
- Inherently, you’re always able to tell how others are feeling on any given day.
- You don’t need to “walk a mile in someone else’s shoes” because you naturally imagine yourself in others’ lives or situations.
- You are often referred to as intuitive and conscientious. In fact, you’re ability to understand where someone is coming from, sense their concerns, and give voice to their emotional concerns can make it feel as though you’re reading their mind.
- You always weigh the feelings and perspectives of others before taking action, which people tend to notice. Even if someone on your team hasn’t voiced a question or concern, you are aware it is lingering in their mind.
- Though everyone is capable of being empathetic, you have a natural talent for knowing the right things to say in the moment, and understand where people are sitting even without any personal…
View original post 707 more words