If we are enriched by the books we read, why aren’t I a lot smarter …?
A small selection of books partially unread or waiting on my desk to be absorbed and analyzed. Not all the books, read and unread, which live in my house … just the ones at the top of the list this week.
Some represent paid work, some are volunteer efforts, and some are just for fun … All seem to me to hold value for me and others, if we simply read, reflect, and act.
The perception does exist among some that what we read is both a window into our interests, values, and beliefs, and a dandy measure of what we bring to a work equation.
With all this in mind …
What’s on your reading list?
Wondering where the time will come from in the Heartland ….
- It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? (parablematernal.wordpress.com)
- Of Books and Mondays (randomlyminded.wordpress.com)
- 9.30 It’s Monday! What are you reading? (mretome.wordpress.com)
- Books I Want to Buy (ageofthediary.wordpress.com)
- For the love of books: September 2013 (thenotsocreativecook.wordpress.com)