TO SHARE …
@stratlearner on Twitter
- “Instead of denying the struggle or feeling diminished by it,...“Instead of denying the struggle or feeling diminished by it, the best leaders learn to embrace it as an art to be mastered.” Something to think about from the new book by Steven Snyder, “Leadership and the Art of Struggle” – available on Amazon. http://bit.ly/ArtofStruggle
- Learners inherit the earthdavidkanigan: In times of change, learners inherit the earth, while the learned find themselves...
- “Instead of denying the struggle or feeling diminished by it,...
- The more self-aware you are the more capable you will be of adaptively channeling your behavior @Steven_J_Snyder... 11 hours ago
- Grounding Practice: Adopt a Growth Mindset #ArtofStruggle by @Steven_J_Snyder bit.ly/ArtofStruggle 14 hours ago
- Everyone is at their own unique stage in the #leadership continuum & in their mastery of the #ArtofStruggle. bit.ly/ArtofStruggle... 16 hours ago
- Fulfilling your potential as a #leader requires you to think differently about #leadership. @Steven_J_Snyder bit.ly/ArtofStruggle 18 hours ago
- We Say We Want … wp.me/potus-4vF 21 hours ago
LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE:
CONNECT WITH JOHN E. SMITH:
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.