The Strategic Learner ...
Intentional Learning for Transformational Change ...
I coach, teach, train, facilitate, write, design, and lead.
Individual and group learning design and facilitation at the intersection of leadership and human behavior. My interventions are intentional, strategic, and social.
TO SHARE …
@stratlearner on Twitter
- Solving the Blabbing Leader ProblemSolving the Blabbing Leader Problem
Reeds in the sunset by arunas59
davidkanigan: Reeds in the sunset by arunas59
- "Who are we, if not measured by our impact on others? That’s who we are! We’re not who we say we are,..."“Who are we, if not measured by our impact on others? That’s who we are! We’re not who we say...
- Solving the Blabbing Leader Problem
- Solving the Blabbing Leader Problem: wp.me/pJAk6-4f4 via @leadershipfreak 3 hours ago
- A Few Words About People …: Execupundit (also known as Michael Wade) is one of a handful of thinkers who I rea... bit.ly/1jAJZHl 1 day ago
- A Few Words About People … wp.me/potus-4Dk 1 day ago
- When those with power block those without wp.me/p1gE80-yd via @timothylcarson 1 day ago
- Check out my @aboutdotme page - about.me/johnesmith. Get yours now before all the names are gone. about.me 2 days ago
LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE:
CONNECT WITH JOHN E. SMITH:
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.