The Strategic Learner ...
Intentional Learning for Transformational Change ...
I coach, teach, train, facilitate, write, design, and lead.
Individual and group learning design and facilitation at the intersection of leadership and human behavior. My interventions are intentional, strategic, and social.
TO SHARE …
@stratlearner on Twitter
Image: Former Supreme Court Associate Justice John...nprbooks: Image: Former Supreme Court Associate Justice John Paul Stevens (Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images) Today’s top book news item: In a book out Tuesday, retired Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens proposes six amendments to the U.S. Constitution, including measures aimed at preventing gerrymandering (that is, redrawing district lines for political ad […]
- Of course you're a fraud, and of course you try to manage what part they seeOf course you're a fraud, and of course you try to manage what part they see: The truth is you...
What an amazing story: Beloved children’s book...explore-blog: What an amazing story: Beloved children’s book illustrator Eric Carle spent his life fascinated by a photograph of him at age 3, embracing a little girl whose name he never found out. His most recent book, Friends, was inspired by that enchanting and mysterious photograph. Now, 82 years later, Carl and his little friend were reunited. On Easter […]
- nprbooks: Image: Former Supreme Court Associate Justice John...
- A Few Words About People …: Execupundit (also known as Michael Wade) is one of a handful of thinkers who I rea... bit.ly/1jAJZHl 18 hours ago
- A Few Words About People … wp.me/potus-4Dk 18 hours ago
- When those with power block those without wp.me/p1gE80-yd via @timothylcarson 1 day ago
- Check out my @aboutdotme page - about.me/johnesmith. Get yours now before all the names are gone. about.me 1 day ago
- We Need To Change How We Talk To People wp.me/potus-4Dj 1 day ago
LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE:
CONNECT WITH JOHN E. SMITH:
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Posted on January 18, 2012
This entry was posted in Blogging, Choices, Communication, Critical Thinking, Decision Making, Futuring, Learning, Reflection, Responsibility, Social Learning, Social Media, Strategy, Virtual Groups and tagged Blackout, Blogging, Choices, Communication, Decision Making, Futuring, PIPA, Reflection, Responsibility, Social Intelligence, Social Learning, Social Networking, SOPA, Strategy, Virtual Groups. Bookmark the permalink.